Search This Blog

Verify

2/9/08

Pictures from our D.C. Trip

So today I was able to get some pics uploaded on here and thought I'd share a few with you. We were there for such a short period of time that we didn't see much, but we had a lot of fun and saw what we went to see...TOWNHOMES AND APARTMENTS! I'll share a few pics of those as well, so you will kind of see the types of things we are looking at! But first...

Here is a pic of Eli at Ford's Theatre




Chase's first visit to the Hard Rock Cafe!



Norman's future place of employment!!! Our Capitol!

Jefferson Memorial


The Pentagon


Avalon at Arlington Square
Townhomes


The lobby of Crystal Towers

And here is worn out Chaser at the end of a very long day...


There will be much more to come!! I'm sure this wasn't our only trip out there...

1 comment:

  1. Those are great! Looks like you're ready to get on to DC!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!!! :)