Search This Blog

Verify

3/5/08

D.C. Apartment Update!

We have an apartment! A three bedroom apartment, to be exact! Right in Crystal City, where we want to be. We will be right across the street from the metro station and only two stops down from the Pentagon! So we are truly relieved to have that stress and worry behind us. We will be moving out of our house here in Dayton the end of April. We are hoping to have the final inspection and be completely out of the house the last day of April. I will fly out to Oklahoma with the boys to spend some time with my family while Norman finishes up his job here. I will leave the boys with my parents and fly out to D.C. to meet Norman and meet the truck to sign for our household stuff and get things in order and then fly back out to OK to get the boys! So I think that this month of March is our last official "normal" month in Dayton. It's sad, but also very exciting!

Well, thats all for now! I actually have the opportunity to take a nap this afternoon, and I am SOOOOO gonna take advantage of it! I'm off to dreamland...y'all have a good Wednesday! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!!! :)