Search This Blog

Verify

3/1/08

Late night ramblings



This was too cute...I had to post it :) It is almost time for bed and I am starting to really feel the way this cat looks!
We are spending a quiet weekend at home since Norman has been sick since Thursday. Bless his heart he's lost his voice and is really feeling yucky! He's on some antibiotics and Eli is trying so hard to take care of daddy! It's really cute. My throat is starting to get sore and is really getting scratchy, so I'm eating a lot of Vitamin C and hoping that I can avoid this bug. This time of year is just so awful for getting sick! I am so ready for spring it's not funny! It can't get here soon enough!
Other than that we are excited to report that an apartment in our number one choice of apartments in D.C. has come available! We called the community tonight, but they told us to call the agent we've been working with to sort out the specifics and see if we can have them hold it for us and go ahead with starting the paperwork! Our guy will be at work in the morning, so we will call as soon as we can to see if we can work this out. It will take some working out because the apartment shows that it is available to be leased May 14th, but we technically can't move there until June first, so we may have to pay out of pocket some in order to get it, but it would so be worth it! I'll keep you updated as soon as I find anything out!
This move is seriously driving me insane! All I can think about it how I want to decorate and paint, and we are so excited to start having guests come to visit! We have several guests "lined up" and we are thrilled to be planning to see some friends whom we haven't seen in such a long time ~ some in YEARS! I am so glad to be blessed with so many dear friends who mean the world to not only me, but our entire family. We are so thankful for you!
And on that note, I think it's time to call it a night and turn out the lights. My sweet Norman is doing some work, bless his heart. He works so hard and I am so proud of him and thankful for all that he does for us. So goodnight all!! Sleep tight!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!!! :)