Search This Blog

Verify

6/20/08

This one's just for you Jennifer!!!! :)

While I was in Oklahoma I was able to get together for lunch with two of my good friends, Crystal and Jennifer. Crystal has been one of my best friends for a very long time, and Jennifer and I have become very good friends over the years. They are both very important to me!!! I love you girls! I had to post some pictures, but be warned...when I go home I get VERRRRY camera happy. Jennifer I know you will be thrilled to see all of these ;)



Okay, so this cracked me up. Jennifer was tired of me taking pictures and was trying to wave me off, then Meadow (her beautiful daughter) started doing the same thing!!! It was so precious!!!!

I miss you guys already!!! And Alfredos too...these people up here have a way of screwing up Mexican food...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!!! :)