Search This Blog

Verify

8/26/08

I can't make up my mind...

For you guys who notice that my background is constantly changing, all I can say is, "I can't help it". LOL I seriously get bored with things very easily and I just can't help the fact that I can't make up my mind!!!

Are any of you watching the Democratic Nat'l Convention? I don't know whether to be inspired or to just throw up. I am listening to Hillary Clinton giving her speech, just like an onlooker looks on at a massive accident out out of curiosity and the sheer inability to look away. Now, I'm definitely disgusted with the Republican party...but to go that far...well... All I can say is the Republicans would have to get that much worse to make the Democrats look good. Okay, I'll go throw up now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!!! :)