Search This Blog

Verify

8/15/08

Shop Sale and Personalization Offer!!!

Photobucket


Creativeleigh Yours

I have created 3 new designs that are located under the children - patriotic section, so go check them out! If you would like to order something, send me a message and let me know what you wish to order and I'll give you a discount!!! I'm not making this special available to general shoppers, just friends and family only, so please message me before placing your order so I can discount the merchandise for you!!!

Also, if you would like me to design something especially for you and you make your request during the dates of August 15-23, I will give you the maximum discount I can offer. I do not charge for personal designs, and I provide a minimum of 3 options for you to choose from.I'd love to design something for you so let me know what I can do! Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!!! :)