Search This Blog

Verify

9/20/08

Maryland Renaissance Festival

The four of us went and spent the day at the neatest place!!!! We have always wanted to go to a Renaissance Festival, but never have so we decided today was the day to try it out. Let me say it was FABULOUS!!! The costumes, the food, the entertainment, the people...it was just flat out loads of fun, and we had the greatest time!! We saw a jousting tournament, rode an elephant, watched a performance at a children's theater, saw a two headed turtle, and did lots of other cool stuff. I have tons of pics to post, so that's all I'll write for now, and I will just leave you with pictures from our day... You will notice the flowers on my hair...I didn't dress up, but I couldn't walk around there without doing something festive! It was so much fun!!!






6 comments:

  1. Your family is always on the go! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenny!! :) You know we're nomads...gotta take it in while we're here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Renaissance Festival!! We went to one in Georgia every year for field trips and they were always soooo fun. I am glad you guys had a great time and the pictures are really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Melinda!! Aren't they just the best fun?! I had never heard of them in Oklahoma...do you know if they do them there too? I hope you had fun on your trip!!! I can't wait to see pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a blast! All great pictures but OMG, that one of you kissing Chase made my eyes sting. So precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww Christy thank you!!! You are so sweet!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!!! :)