Search This Blog

Verify

11/28/08

Flashback Friday

I decided to go ahead and jump on the Flashback Friday train along with Melinda, and this Friday, the topic is a past Thanksgiving or Black Friday. I chose these pictures, even though it isn't of a typical "Thanksgiving" as we think of it, but back in 2002, this was my Thanksgiving. ;)

Norman wasn't able to get away, and since I didn't want to be away from him for Thanksgiving (we were stationed at Montgomery then), so I decided to go home in early November to be there for a Grandparent's Day at my Grandma's church in Dallas, Walnut Hill. It was a special memory that I have of my Thanksgiving for that year. My grandma made a poster of her three grandkids, and my mom and I went down and took her to the event, and my cousin Chad was even able to be there too. So here are a couple of pictures!

5 comments:

  1. Who doesn't love being stationed in Fungomery? BLEH :p :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the three generation pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining in. I love seeing old pictures of other people besides myself : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls! Thanks Melinda, for getting us other gals involved!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How precious those moments are to us now!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!!! :)