Search This Blog

Verify

11/25/08

Hello Sun, you're up early today...

Wow. What a start to our day. Norman had to get ready for work this morning in the boys' bathroom (totally my fault...I've messed our entire bathroom up, and it will take some time to get back to normal). But anyway, due to the shower noise and him getting ready, Chaser was bright eyed and bushy tailed at 6:45. We finally have Eli sleeping longer, and now Chase decided to be the first one up. So we had eaten breakfast, changed into our clothes for the day and were on our 3rd artwork project of the morning when I hear a frustrated Eli holler out, "Moooooooom! I'm having trouble getting dressed!!!". So I went to see what the problem was (He's 5...seriously...what could be the problem??) Eli was standing in his room looking seriously frustrated trying to put his shirt on...over his pajama top. I (trying to keep a straight face) say, "Well, Eli, take off your pajama's first." He then says, "Oh, that makes sense. That was the problem. I see, I see. That will be all."

Ummmm....seriously? "That will be all". :) Yes your majesty. lol Where does he come up with this stuff???

Okay, on that note, I need to get up. There is a golfing dog named Burrito on the Today Show, so it's time to turn this pointless TV off and get the boys doing something more productive.

A golfing dog??? "That will be all".

Have a good day peeps!

4 comments:

  1. Hmmmm...I think my goal today will be to see how many times I can use "that will be all" in my conversation...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha!!! Let me know! I don't think I've ever used that phrase!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT is one of the funniest things I've heard in awhile. This is one of the reasons why I am a pediatrician. Hi-LAR-ious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha Ha Heather!!! I have no doubt you will hear some really funny stuff!!! You need to be blogging about it when it happens!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!!! :)