Search This Blog

Verify

11/30/08

Okay, soooo...

Only my Oklahoma friends will get this, but now that it is officially the holiday season, those B.C. Clark commercials that we've heard since birth are probably all over tv now. Since I can't see any of them and sing along, I'm singing along anyway...

"Jewelry is the gift to give, cause it's the gift that'll live and live! So give the gift you know can't fail from B.C. Clark's Anniversary Sale..."

Click the link below and click on the :30 second jingle to hear what I consider as much a part of Christmas as our Christmas tree... :)

http://www.bcclark.com/Default.aspx?p=11009

6 comments:

  1. Give the gift you know won't fail at bc clarks anniversary sale! I can't stop singing, maybe if I go hum this next to my hubby he'll get a hint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe Keep singing!!! I've been singing it all day and Norman just thinks I'm nuts. :) Thats so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To answer your question, that would be fine. Just put "Ava's Adventures"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't heard from you in a couple of days. Hope all is well.

    As for the jingle...I am totally sick of hearing it - ALREADY. Of course, I'm not originally from OK so to me it's more annoying than anything ; )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww Melinda! I can see how if you didn't grow up with the little jingle that it would be kinda dumb lol. We've been just so busy and things have been crazy that I've been too tired to blog at the end of the day!! :) Crazy huh?!!?

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!!! :)