11/7/08

The pics for Norman's post!

Here are the pictures that I was going to post in my Norman post!! I found a lot of cute ones, so I'm just giving ya a warning that there are quite a few...

Here is one of Norman as a baby...Chase looks just like him at this age!!!


Here is Norman with his sister, Mel. Norman is about 5 we think...


Norman loves theater and musicals and things of that nature. I lucked out that he would rather go to the theatre than watch a football game...because SO WOULD I!!! Thank you GOD for matching me up sooooo well!! Here is Norman in high school in a performance of Westside Story. He is the one in the middle in the orangy vest.


And now on to his other passion...travel. Here he is with a friend at Buckingham Palace.

Here he is before diving off a cliff in Mallorca, Spain.

And at Stonehenge...

And Windsor Castle...

Here we are at our first military ball together...



And now here we are!!!

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Cute photos and oh my goodness does Chase look exactly like him or what?! Tell Norman I am looking forward to meeting him this Christmas.

Stacey said...

Thanks Melinda! :)

Shawna Byrd said...

So neat to find out more about your hubby. We all have our own special "stories"! It was fun to read some of yours!