Search This Blog

Verify

2/24/09

On the road again...

Holy cow, I'm posting about getting ready to leave again. I am so excited to see Norman, and since he is already in San Antonio...just about an hour and a half from Austin, we get to go to Eli's visit together. Well...it may just be the appointment with the doctor, but still, I am so glad he gets to go with me to see the place.

So I'm leaving in the morning...er...probably afternoon, and will be back on the road once again. I am sad that when I leave I won't be back for a couple of weeks, and I am going to miss Chase like crazy. But it will be good for him...right??? Good for me...right??? *sigh* It's so hard - I want to go home for a bit, but WITH MY CHILDREN!!! All in good time I suppose...

I know that God knows what the future holds, and I don't...so I just have to put my faith in Him and let my fears go. That is a constant struggle for me, but I'm working on it. Okay, time to switch out the laundry and hit the sack. The morning is going to come super quick. Night night all! XOXO


3 comments:

  1. I bet it will be so great to see your hubby again! I'm so glad this worked out like it did so that you could see Norman. I know that he is your rock as you probably are his. I hope that this trip can give you both the strength you need to keep trecking. I'm wishing you safe travels and a happy reunion. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you get to see Norman again and hope that it works out that you are actually able to see Eli and have a peacefulvisit with him.
    Just keep praying and asking for guidance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your visit goes well. I'm so sorry about the situation right now.
    May not be helpful but I came by a bible verse earlier today that gripped me. Think it fits for your situation as well.
    1 Corinthians 13:12 - Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

    Sometimes it helps to remember that we don't always get to understand why but that God knows our needs and watches over us.
    Praying for you and your family right now.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!!! :)