Search This Blog

Verify

3/2/09

My computer is sick :(

We made it home safely to DC...unfortunately leaving 90 degree temps in Austin to come home to 8 inches of snow. Talk about extremes!

I'll be kind of MIA for a bit; something happened to my computer and it's so messed up right now. I'm on Norman's laptop for now, but who knows how long it will take for the tech guy to come out and take my computer away. At least it's still under warranty, but that doesn't help my blogging any...

I'm here in DC until next Thursday, then I'll be headed back to Austin and then Oklahoma. So that is the plan. Right now we have some friends visiting us from South Carolina, so I'll be doing the tourist thing for the week, and taking millions of pictures that I'll post eventually. We even have an appointment to visit the White House, so that will be neat.

Have a great week everybody...and I'll be back to blogging as soon as I can! XOXO

4 comments:

  1. Glad that you made it home, and it seems you have plenty to keep your mind occupied.. I would LOVE to be in that snow!! :) I'll be waiting for some picts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun being the tourist guide this week and enjoy the sight seeing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun being the tourist guide this week and enjoy the sight seeing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh if I come to visit you, will you do the tourist thing for me, too? :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!!! :)