3/3/09

Seriously?

Seriously - we have a 7:30 AM appointment tomorrow to get to tour the White House, and I just found out that I cannot bring my camera? I gotta get up THAT early and can't even document that I did it? *grrrrr*
___________________________________________
On another note - my computer. I called tech support yesterday and this is the summary.

The problem - the keyboard and mouse don't work, plus my keys are not staying on

Here is how the conversation went

Tech support guy: Please press F9 (or F8 can't remember) and tell me what does it do?

Me: Nothing, my keyboard is broken.

Tech support guy: Okay, shut it off and when you turn on the power, push the Fn key. What is that doing?

Me: Nothing, I mean, it's starting up, but not doing anything spectacular.

Tech Support guy- it's not running tests?

Me: NO- MY. COMPUTER. KEYBOARD. IS. BROKEN.

Tech guy- okay, so click on such and such program blah blah...

Me: I can't...my mouse is broken

Tech Guy: Okay, I'm going to have to have you disassemble the keyboard now.

Me: WHAT?! No way Jose! Send someone over here...

2 hours later he agreed to send me a box that I can send my computer in for them to fix it. Moron.

Alright, time for me to wind this up and give Norman his computer back. :) I'll update about our White House visit tomorrow! Ciao!

4 comments:

Melinda said...

Tech support is absolutely good for nothing!

Have fun at the White House at o'dark thirty! I can't say I envy that trip : )

Baloney said...

Wouldn't it be nice to be paid to give advice like that?
Have fun. Can't wait to hear about your tour.

Charity Childs-Gevero said...

OMG! I live in the Philippines and I know that if you go to the White House, you CAN'T bring a camera or a phone with a built in camera!

Aha ha ha ha ha!

Charity Childs-Gevero said...

Aha ha ha ha ha! "No way Jose" and "Moron" ...two things me daddy used to always say! aha ha ha ha!