Search This Blog

Verify

4/15/09

So Stinkin’ Frustrated!

Okay, so Easter Sunday we wanted to go to the sunrise service at the Lincoln Memorial.  We are trying so hard to do everything possible while we are here, because we won’t be here forever.  But it was freezing…and Chase is so little…so we didn’t go. 

And today is the big Tea Party day.  I RSVP’d, have planned on going for about a month now, but once again I’m faced with horrible weather.  I am so disappointed.  It is pouring, and no matter how I look at it, I just cannot justify taking a baby out in the pouring rain so I can feel like I’ve made my political stand.  :(  But I guess seeing as how I’m not supposed to express my political opinions for Norman’s sake, perhaps it’s not as big of a loss as I feel it is.  Life goes on. 

I did get my airline tickets booked and my hotel reserved for Chase’s and my trip back to Oklahoma/Texas.  I can’t believe that I only have one week left before we leave again.  It has been so good to be home, and resume some sort of “normal”.  All I can say is thank goodness that Chase does well when we fly. 

Alright, that’s all for now.  :)  I’m off to play cars with Chase…Ciao!

1 comment:

Comments make my day!!! :)