Search This Blog

Verify

5/29/09

Flashback Friday

 May’s assignment: Since so many people get married during the month’s of May and June, I have designated May’s theme as “Going To The Chapel”. So get out photos of your wedding, your sibling’s wedding, your best friend’s wedding; heck, you can even post photos of bridal showers, bachelorette parties, rehearsal dinners, and honeymoons if you’d like (just remember to keep them family friendly).

 BriscoeWedding

For this week’s FF, I am picking a photo from my best friends wedding.  She just had her 7th wedding anniversary on May 18th…or crap…was it the 19th?  Either way, Happy Anniversary Crissy!  This is one of my favorite pics of us, and that was such a beautiful day! 

I have to say that I was more tan in this picture than I have ever been in my entire life.  We had been living in Tampa, Florida for a short time while Norman was working at MacDill AFB.  We spent so much time at the beach while we were there, and we just LOVED relaxing and taking in the nightlife down in Ybor City.  I think I was living in a state of perpetual happiness during that time…Norman had just come back from Afghanistan, we had just spent a week at Disney World (which I adore!!!), and our married life could finally begin.  This was also about 3 months before he switched to the Air Force, so in this pic I was an Army Wife!   Ahhh the memories!

8 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh, Florida...I bet you miss that lovely warm weather (I know I would).

    Love this photo. You look absolutely gorgeous in that color blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree,You look great in that color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great, I have a dress almost exactly like that but it has straps :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You are tanned!
    The bride and you look wonderful. I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg S! You look so pretty in your little blue dresssss!!!! i love your dress!!!!!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is your color FO SHO!
    How tall are you?
    I love that you are tall like me (or appear to be anyway!!).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all!!!! That is Norman's fav color on me too! :)

    Baloney, I'm 5'11" so pretty tall!!! :)

    That was such a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!!! You're 5'11"!!!! We should totally hang out, I WANT to feel short for once!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!!! :)