Search This Blog

Verify

2/6/10

So thankful for friends…

This week has been a rough week.  A close family friend passed away suddenly, and Chase and I made the trip home to Oklahoma to attend Carla’s funeral.  I didn’t know what I was going to do with Chase…I just didn’t want to have to wrestle him to keep him still, and I knew that there was no way he would do well.  He is three…he lives to run and scream.  I was beyond stressed…I just didn’t know what I was going to do.  So I asked my precious friend Melinda from Bloggin It From the Burbs if she knew of anyone who could help me…and she came to my rescue.  She has the sweetest spirit of anyone you would ever meet, and I am blessed to call her my friend.  Melinda, you are a one in a million, and I am so thankful for you!!! 

She is also an unbelievably fantastic photographer…she is OUTSTANDING.  If you are in Oklahoma, you need to look her up and set up a session pronto.  She took some pictures of Chase and Beau playing, and they are so good!  For me, it is proof that even on the saddest of days you can find joy.  Thank you Melinda!!!

Visit her online at Melinda Brookshire Photography

Playdate1

Playdate2

Playdate3

Playdate4

8 comments:

  1. Sorry for your loss. Glad Melinda was able to help you out. Boys looked like they had a good time together. She is a fantastic photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I'm sure your heart can't take much more right now.
    Beautiful pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When things are tough & get you down, remember to look up! God, he is close to the brokenhearted. May you have peace this week :)

    Julie Hager

    ReplyDelete
  4. *Blushing* What a thoughtful post, Stacey! I am so glad that the photos could bring you a little happiness during this sad time. I am so sorry for the loss of your friend. Please let me know if there is anything I can ever do. You know I'd be more than happy to : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I mean-- especially the last one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have an award for you on my blog! It's called "the happy blog award" and I pass this award on to you, because you make me happy! :)


    C

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these pics!!! We seriously need
    to get together!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!!! :)