Search This Blog

Verify

6/4/10

Procrastinating

We leave in less than 24 hours for a week long trip to Orlando, and I am NOT PACKED.  Not just me, but I have gotten nowhere with getting any of us ready.  I have done a couple loads of laundry ;), but oh how I have so much more to do!

We are going to have a full schedule, and although I am very sad that Eli won’t be with us, I know it would have been too much for him.  There is too much stimulation there, and to someone who gets frustrated and is physically pained by loud noises and too much commotion, I know that it is better for him to not be going at this point.  Later on when he is older we will be going again and I look forward to all of us going as a family.  But for now I am focusing on the fact that we did take Eli to Disney when he was 3, and now that Chase is 3, it is his turn.  That helps me feel better about it looking at it that way. 

Here is a summary of our schedule…

June 7th – Disney’s MGM (Or Hollywood Studios…name change?)

June 8th – Magic Kingdom and lunch in Cinderella’s Castle!

June 9th – Epcot

June 10th – Animal Kingdom

June 11th – Jordan and Callie’s WEDDING!!!

June 12th – Beach Day in Tampa 

Even though I’m not packet YET, I’ll get myself in gear soon and get it knocked out.  Right now it’s just more fun to think about what we are going to be doing instead of worrying about what any of us are going to wear! :)

I will leave you with a couple of pictures from our last trip to Disney with Eli.  We love you and miss you sweet boy…

DSC00986

Chip&DaleEli2

DSC01082

5 comments:

  1. Hey, Stacey, glad to see you on here again! Sounds like a blast! I can't wait to take my kids to Disney!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy a much needed break and some special time with your other two boys while Eli is being taken care of. I have been there o leave him behind, sorry. Take lots of pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stacey, I had an interruption, a scream from my boys who were fighting, ugh. The post above is meant to say, I have been there on having to go on and have fun without the complete family and its hard. I'm sorry you have to go thru this:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry your whole family can't be together, but I hope you have a blast at Disney. I think it's kind of neat and special and that each one will get to go by themselves. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I know you guys will have blast at Disney! Take a chance to enjoy yourself! You deserve it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!!! :)