Search This Blog

Verify

3/5/17

Eli Detox Update!


ELI UPDATE

*Please note this is one of the best sites I've seen that sell the supplements and minerals that Eli needed. Eli's doctor only uses Standard Process because of the quality.  Standard Process makes the best supplements and our whole family takes a lot of their bone health and brain support supplements. Please copy and paste the web address into your browser if you would like to look up the meds I mention below, as I'm not sure my links are working properly since I haven't clicked on them in awhile.  But if you click the links on the supplements, I would think at least a few of them should still be active. If they aren't feel free to go to the website and type in the names of the vitamin compounds you are interested in.

 Standard Process Link

Also know that Ashwagandha is a huuuge support for everyone. Even if you are healthy, it is a brain superfood, so its always a part of our vitamin routine. It's a Chinese herb and they call it Chinese xanax. It helps with sleep and anxiety, and we always keep it on hand. 

Eli is continuing to detox...not much has changed there.  I thought I would write a bit about the supplements and mineral compounds that he is on to help flush the toxins out of his system.  If the links dont go straight to the page, then you will see a box like this come up. Click on the top link. 


And one or two of the links has sheets you can download. The information is very helpful and I encourage you to download it and read it. This protocol has helped so many people. 

Eli is on 7 total detox minerals and compounds.  They are: Min-Chexe-PoiseTrace Minerals B-12Organically Bound MineralsZinc Liver ChelateAdrenal Desiccated, and last but not least, Ashwinagandha.  All of them except the Ashwagandha work to restore and repair the body at the cellular level. The Ashwagandha is something that we added because it does a lot to help with brain tissue repair as well as provide a sense of calm and peace when he gets frustrated or overwhelmed.  We just ordered 4 more bottles, and I am putting the whole family on it.  For those of you who were aware of the tumble I took down my stairs when we lived in San Antonio, I believe this is something that will help.  I still have trouble recalling some words once in a while, and my speaking isn't as fluent as it used to be.  Maybe this supplement can help.  Who knows.

In the next month or so, I plan on having Chase undergo the same hair analysis test, and I figure he will end up taking some of these same supplements.  Truth be told, our whole family could benefit from them, so who knows...we may be overrun with supplements here soon.  But if the supplements get Eli off his actual medications...I am all for that.  The Ashwagandha has such a calming effect that Eli has started coming to me to ask for it if he feels that he is getting too hyper.  He's starting to self-regulate some, and that is really encouraging.

That's all for now...I'm sure I'll have plenty to write about once we are back from Branson and back into the swing of things.  At least we are on the downhill slide to summer. I am sooooo ready for that! Ciao peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!!! :)