Search This Blog

Verify

10/23/17

Steampunk Party!!!!


Steampunk Party 2017 is in the books, and it was a complete success!  We finally celebrated Norman's 45th birthday, albeit a few weeks late, but that's sorta how we roll around here.  We were so blessed to have 26 of our closest friends, family and neighbors come celebrate with us, and nearly everyone went all out on their costumes.  Everyone did such a good job...the details that people added to their costumes were amazing...and let me just say that I am so happy to not live during the time where corsets were "in", because there is just no way.  Getting laced into those things is quite the ordeal!  Thank you to all who came and celebrated with us...you gave us such amazing memories.  We are so blessed!  

So now, I'll just leave you with a huuuuge picture post!  First I'll post some of the decorations, then I'll post some of the party pictures.  :) 

And to those of you who know...yes, today is Eli's birthday!  He is 14 today, which I can't believe, and we will be celebrating his birthday on November 7th-11 with a surprise vacation.  :) 

Enjoy the photos! (Photo credit for a lot of these pics go to our friend Dave...Thanks Dave!!!)

















And I shall stop here.  I could keep going, but seeing how I have about 300 photos, I need to stop somewhere!  :)  hahahaha!!  I just want to say thank you to everyone who came.  We hit the one in a million jackpot when we chose this house. Our neighbors are so precious, and we have become close with a few that I know no matter where life takes any of us, we will stay connected.  Happy birthday Norman...Please don't ever expect this much of a themed party again...I'm not sure I'm up for it! HA!  :)  Just kidding...you know I'm already planning next year's party!  Love you sweets! And now we need to get ready for Eli's birthday vacay!  15 days and counting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!!! :)