Search This Blog

Verify

12/4/17

Disney World/Universal Studios November 2017

The first part of November our family took a vacation to celebrate a few things.  Three things in particular...1.  The trip was a celebration of Eli becoming med free for the first time in 10 years.  TEN YEARS!  He has been detoxing since February 2017, and once we slowly cleaned out the heavy metals from his system, we were able to slowly remove his medications.  What a victory for him!  2. We celebrated Eli's 14th birthday.  We like to do birthday trips instead of gifts to create memories instead of giving gifts that will be ignored and unappreciated after a couple of weeks.  And 3.  Norman finally is returning to a regular working schedule...we are SO thankful to have him home more!

We had a wonderful time...our favorite by far is the Wizarding World of Harry Potter (Universal Studios) followed by the Pandora, the World of Avatar section of Disney's Animal Kingdom.  I have a ton of photos, so I will post quite a few here, but I will also include a link to the album of all of my favorites.  I took hundreds of photos, so obviously it took some seriously cutting back to make this post even somewhat reasonable. 😄 I hope you enjoy the post and album...and I hope you all get to have your own magical Orlando experiences soon. 



Please note, I have added 6 short videos from the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, and they can be found all the way at the bottom of the album...I did NOT put them on this blog.  Thank you for taking the time to check it out!


MAGIC KINGDOM










HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS






EPCOT



ANIMAL KINGDOM


PANDORA - ANIMAL KINGDOM





UNIVERSAL STUDIOS!


BEETLEJUICE



THE WIZARDING WORLD OF HARRY POTTER













No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!!! :)