Search This Blog

Verify

6/29/18

Packed and Loaded

Of all the times I need to be sleeping...right now is it.  We leave tomorrow to head to our new home, and the plan is to drive overnight. I reallllly need to rest.  But I'm wide awake.

The packing and loading of things took so unbelievably long.  I think I'm over-exhausted, plus, combine that with an emotional goodbye from a best friend, and I'm wiped out.  I decided to spend the night at the apartment one last night.  My miracle cleaning lady is coming in the morning, so since all my stuff was unpacked in the bathroom, it made more sense to stay.  This comforter, however, that I'm wrapped up here in the floor, is not much protection from the hardwood floor. Oh well...it's one night.  All right...I leave you with some photos of the Packers/movers.  I am so thankful they paid to move us.  We are already so drained.  I don't know how we would have managed.

All I have to do tomorrow is run a couple errands, pick up the pets, get the kids from camp, and we will be on our way!  I am so thankful that it is finally time.  We have hoped and prayed for this for about 9 years, and this is such a dream come true.  We are so unbelievably blessed and thankful.  Thank you to all our friends and family along the way who believed in us, prayed for us, and who are rejoicing with us over Norman's promotion back to the city our hearts feel most at home.

Ok, I'm gonna try to sleep again.  XOXO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!!! :)