Search This Blog

Verify

9/18/18

Maryland Renaissance Festival

Well, it's not quite 7 am yet...not time to get up today, so I thought I'd blog a bit.  This past weekend we were able to go to the Maryland Renaissance Festival, and we had a great time!  The last time we went, the boys were 2 and 5, so they have grown a lot.  Look at this side by side pic of them standing/sitting next to the same lion!

Time goes so fast, it's scary! We also listened to live music, ate fair food, and rode on elephants.  It took us 9 years, but we made it back!





Today the boys have their classes...Chase has his performing arts (jazz dance, voice, and acting), and Eli has his Creative Writing class.  I am praying I can find a formal gown for the first ball we have coming up.  It's in two weeks, and I know I'm pushing it, but man do I hate shopping.  

This time last week I was doing emergency shopping for Hurricane Florence, which didn't amount to anything in our area.  Better safe than sorry!  We were fortunate not to have had a direct hit like the Carolinas.  I cannot even begin to imagine.

Alright, that's all for this morning.  I have dogs jumping all over me needing to go outside.  I hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!!! :)