Search This Blog

Verify

10/19/18

Confessions of an MLM Addict 😜

So, I thought I might do a different kind of post this morning.  My blogs are usually wrapped up little updates, which is totally fine, but I'm gonna let you guys in on a little secret 😜...I think I have a mlm addiction. I also struggle with low energy because of a chronic condition called POT Syndrome.  No, not THAT pot.  It has to do with heart rate and blood pressure, and it basically keeps me exhausted 100% of the time.  I've tried lots of stuff that hasn't worked, but today, I'm going to start a trial month of Thrive and see A. If I can even tolerate it, and B. If it actually works.  Like I said before, I have an mlm problem..just joking...sort of...so a lot of things I have tried have been fails.  I will keep you posted!  FYI...this is not a salesy post.  I'm not selling or promoting.  Just documenting.  I've already learned I can't SELL mlm stuff...I just have joined like 20 for the discounts. 😂

And on another note, since we are discussing mlm stuff...I used Senegence shampoo last night, and I went to bed with a wet, tangled head of hair, and I woke up to soft, non tangled hair.  I already am sold on their lipstick...hence my order of 5 more colors this week 🙈...but I am legitimately shocked at how great this shampoo is.  Now, let me put a disclaimer in here.  I am cheap.  So I will say I've been using Norman's guys shampoo for probably the past year at least, so it could just be the fact that my hair freaked out that I actually bought some good shampoo.  But maybe it really is that good.  Maybe.  I'm a skeptic.  Again.  Not selling.  Just thought it would be fun to do something different.  

We are headed to NYC this weekend, and we have an open house, so this will be a busy weekend for everybody!  We are checking our animals into their pet hotel today, buying coats and gloves since all of our winter stuff is packed up, and getting out of town to take a breather as a family.  

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend! Im sure I'll have lots of fun pics to post when we get home.  Ciao peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!!! :)