Search This Blog

Verify

12/16/18

Universal Orlando Informer Meetup 2019

We just got back from an amazing whirlwind trip to Universal Studios Orlando.  Anyone who has gone to theme parks with me will tell you that I get cranky.  Hungry cranky, hot cranky, feet hurting cranky...CRANKY!  Well, we went to our first Orlando Informer Meetup, and it was uhhhmazing! There were no lines.  Literally NO LINES!!! They shut down the park at 8pm for the general public, then til 2am, we had free access to everything in the park including restaurants and snack carts.


With your ticket all food and drinks were free...umm hello, unlimited Butter beer!




We rode our favorite rides multiple times, and spent so much time in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. It's all of our happy place!!!
















We are going in May to Disney and Universal Studios, but after seeing how awesome it was to go in 60 degree weather with zero lines and all you can eat food...well...this is the only way to do Universal Studios.  We already are planning for next December's Meetup.  The Christmas lights and light show at Hogwarts make it an unforgettable experience that I can't wait to have again.  I am so blessed to have a husband that believes it is important to make family memories that will last a lifetime.  I know I will cherish these times together for the rest of my life. ♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!!! :)