Search This Blog

Verify

4/23/19

A Whole Lot of Nothin' 🤣

Good morning friends!  I hope everyone keeping up with us is staying well...unfortunately our crew is down for the count, and although it's 8:30 a.m., I haven't been able to sleep.  I've been so focused on trying not to throw up (which I haven't, so that's great news), but I'm super tired and will probably crash at some point.  Even Norman is taking a sick day which is super rare for him, so whatever this is has hit us pretty hard.

The downtime has given me plenty of time to finish up our Disney planning. The kids are so ready to be done with school, and thankfully we are almost there! We have their end of year CAT testing, which just boggles my mind.  This year has flown by.  It seems unreal that this time last year we were taking the CAT test in our home in Frisco, and now here we sit a year later, having sold two homes and bought two homes since then.  We are so, so thankful to be settled down and in a place where we can stay put.

We are gearing up to have our first visitor in our new house exactly one week from today. My best friends sister is heading out this way, so we are going to take her to all of our favorite places around town.  Maybe since I will finally be getting some of the decor up and the house will look cuter and a bit more decorated, I may get a few photos up on here 😁.  I think with every move we have had lately, I am slower and slower to unpack.  17 moves in 17 years though...I'm exhausted and completely over it.

I really don't have much to blog about.  Right now I'm in prep mode for Disney, for a girls beach trip with one of my best friends, I'm ordering everything the kids need for camp, I'm getting ready to have two of my best friends daughters come and stay with us here in DC for a couple of weeks...and then I'm trying to plan some sort of getaway for Norman and me for my 40th birthday.  Yikes...40! 😭🤯🙈.

So, this wasn't all that exciting, but I wanted to at least update my blog so my followers didn't think I fell off the face of the Earth!  I'm still here, and hopefully I'll have some awesome photos to post soon!  Hope y'all are well!!!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!!! :)