Search This Blog

Verify

5/29/19

Hello from Disney!

Well, Disney and Universal! 😍 We have had the most amazing week long trip, and I was the least stressed out during this trip to Orlando than I have ever been on every other prior trip 😂.  That sounds terrible, but my personality is all about planning, sticking to schedules, etc.  If we go off course I typically get really frustrated.  But I have been prepping for this trip...knowing that we have 11 people on it, and realizing that I need to go with the flow. And I think I did pretty well!!!

I always love seeing the kids reaction as they get older and respond differently to stuff, and watching the bond grow between my kids and their cousins is so special.  It saddens me that they only know one set of cousins, but that's just life I suppose. Be thankful for what you have and pray that someday perhaps things will get better. But for now I'm thankful for what we have and will focus on that.  Family memories are so, so precious, and I'm so thankful that ours does bonding trips like these to give everyone these sweet memories.  I'm gonna leave you with a very few unedited photos, bc I am about to crash (okay, so update...I am posting more than a few, and some are the crazy Memory Maker ride pics....soooo...you know how crazy those can get.  But they were so fun, so here ya go!)...we walked 11 miles today!!! I'll get more photos edited and uploaded soon!!!  Tomorrow is our last big family day, then we spend a few more days in Orlando and Clearwater Beach as a family of 4 before the boys fly home and I get a girls week trip with one of my 2 dearest friends.  I am going to sleep with so much joy in my soul tonight for this time we have had with friends and family.  Sure, I totally can't feel anything from the hips down, but it was so worth it 😀❤️. Enjoy the pictures!! I promise to post more soon!!  Also... A quick note.  These are ALLLL sorts of out of order, but since I'm on my phone and my sleeping pill has kicked in, I really am not gonna try to fix it til later lol.  So please excuse the waaay out of order pics.  😀












Sooo...this donut in the Simpson part of Universal is bigger than my hand.  I think 6 of us ended up eating it, and holy cow was it amazing!!!




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!!! :)