Search This Blog

Verify

10/19/19

Getting Ready for Israel!

Gosh, we are getting so close to our Israel trip, it's pretty much all I can think about.  Amazon is working overtime delivering all of the things we are needing to have for the trip.  I'm still in a state of shock that we get to go, and I'm even more thankful that my parents are going, plus, crazy enough, a relative of ours from the Cannon side whom we've never met is going...it's just crazy.  What a way to meet a long lost relative than on a trip to Israel.  If that isn't a God thing I dont know what is.

I'm going to pull our luggage out this week and start slowly packing, that way if I realize we need something, we aren't down to the last minute rushing to get something delivered.

Norman took the boys today for a boys day to an escape room.  They all had a great time and came home and crashed, so I guess that's the sign of a successful day out.

I met with my surgeon, and my spinal fusion is scheduled for Dec 3 (for the 1st one), and 5th for the 2nd one.  They have found the results are better if you dont do them the same day.  Norman's is scheduled now too, for February 10th and 12th.  Well, that's all for now.  I took a pain pill and am feeling pretty loopy.  And sleepy.  And I should probably get off of here before I start buying stuff on Amazon while on Percocet 🤣.  That never ends well.

Have a great weekend!!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!!! :)