Search This Blog

Verify

7/31/20

New Member of the Family

Hello new blog readers/followers. I had been thinking for quite awhile that I needed to get off of FB and put the 24/7 anger and hostility that runs so rampant on there behind me. So here we are!

I have been blogging off and on since 2007, and I have found it to not only be therapeutic, but it is my journal of being a young mother,, a military wife,, now a civilian wife, and now we are coming full circle...Norman is moving us home...back to the country. So this blog will chronical our move and then the build of our home once we get started. 

I just wanted to thank my fb friends for following me over here and continuing to follow our lives. Just one request of my sweet friends...below this post you will see a link that says "no comments".  If you would click on that and leave me even a smiley face, it would totally make my day!!! After a comment is left, it should change to 2 comments, etc. Don't be a stranger...keep me posted on how you are!!! Please email me by clicking here!

Alright, thats all for now, I will just leave you with some pics of our new baby Sphynx, named Sheba.  😻






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!!! :)