Search This Blog

Verify

7/7/20

Lots and Lots of Changes!

Goodness...it has been forever since I wrote last. The situation with Covid is not getting better...in fact it's only getting worse. It seems like every day the numbers keep rising and breaking the previous days record. Texas, Florida and Arizona are now hot spots. We are still staying in as much as possible, and with Norman working from home we feel safe and secure in our own little bubble. 

We do have some pretty exciting news...we have decided to move back to Oklahoma to be near my family and also to escape this mess of being in the city during these turbulent times.  We bought two and a half acres, and we will be building a home just as soon as we can get our Virginia house sold.  Everything hinges on Norman's job being changed to full time telework. It looks very promising that it will work as it has been approved by 2 levels of people and he needs only one more person to finalize and sign it, and then we can put everything in motion. We are so excited, and I'm on pins and needles just anxious to have it 100% approved.  The kids are excited, and Norman and I are so ready to get out there. Hopefully next time I blog I will have good news to share about the move.  

Other than that, there's not much else happening. With Covid slowing everything down, there just isn't too much that's worth blogging about. 

I do want to give my Senegence business a little attention here. I have absolutely no idea how people have been finding my Senegence website, but several people have!  I am HORRIBLE at selling things because I always feel like I'm being pushy...and I definitely don't want to be THAT lady. Frankly, I signed up for the discount because I fell in love with all of their makeup.  I started (like everyone else) with trying Lipsense.  A friend of mine gave me a set for my birthday. But I actually let it sit in a drawer for a month, because I thought surely it wasn't that great...it was from a mlm company. 😂 But then I tried it, and I was hooked.  I actually set up a fb page that someday, when I get brave enough, I will start doing tutorial videos and stuff...but I'm not ready to be that open just yet.  But I will give you a link to my website if you guys would like to give it a look.  We ship worldwide, so wherever you are from, you can get the best makeup ever. ☺ Please feel free to share my page to your friends too! You can also order directly from me, and I can ship you your order if you feel more comfortable that way.  

Click here to visit Stacey's Senegence store! :)

Alrighty, that's about all I've got for now.  It's 4:30 a.m., and I really need to at least get a couple hours of sleep in.  I hope you all have a great rest of your week!!! 😘

1 comment:

  1. Hey i need your number since your getn off Facebook just incase i might need to talk to you. Tesla

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!!! :)