Search This Blog

Verify

7/27/20

Tonight I am laying here...at 4:30...unable to sleep.  I have so many emotions coursing through my body that I just can't quiet my mind.

This week we should get the go ahead on our move, and then we will be moving at lightening speed. I'm ready emotionally, but after Covid wrecked my body, I am concerned that this move will be impossibly hard.  Normally I'm not so emotional on my blog but for some reason tonight, the tears won't stop coming.  

I'm anxious to move from a place that is taking Covid seriously to a place where people believe its a joke. It scares me for my family bc Norman and I can't get it again, and the boys can't get it at all.  I guess we will be doing a lot of praying.  

I have been exhausting Google with all my internet searches. Searching for a new car ro replace my beloved minivan -don't laugh - I adored that car and some heifer ran me off the road into a guardrail the night of Norman's back surgery. Which was coincidentally 2 months after my surgery.  And then we got Covid. And then I tripped over my dog and got a concussion. Omg...2020 please stop.

I've been looking at the US Adoption website because as soon as we get moved, we are going to start the process to foster/adopt.  I've been all over pinterest searching for pool designs that will help help keep the OK red clay out of the pool...or the majority of it any way. I've been thinking I need to order the industrial dumpster now so that I can start getting rid of junk before the packers come...and there's so much more. I guess I just kind of needed to get it out.  

My birthday was last week...I'm 41, and Norman got me the sweetest cake.  It's only fitting that it is a farm cake, as he is moving me back to the country ;). Love you babe.  So I'll end on pictures of my beautiful cake. I have all the presents I'll ever need, right here under this roof. Norman and the boys are my everything. Thank you for loving me. Flaws and all.  💖









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!!! :)