Search This Blog

Verify

8/13/20

Annd...we are a party of 9

Yup, we have ourselves another sphynx 😍.  The lady we got Sheba from had sold her sibling to a terrible family who abused the kitten terribly. We wanted him, so we got first dibs. Chase had said he wanted a cat after his hamster died, so luckily he wanted THIS cat, so he has become Chase's baby and is now named Aiko. Sphynx cats have completely different personalities from other cats. They love to be on your lap, asleep on your chest, tucked into your side.  We had no idea what we were getting ourselves into, but they are such happy little things 💗. 

Our move is coming along. Monday the packers came, Tuesday the loaders came, yesterday (Wednesday) the painters came, Saturday morning the cleaners come...yep, we are moving along. The paint is aggravating my lungs, so I'm gonna stay at the hotel to let them rest and calm down. 

Well, thats all the update I have in me, so back to bed I go.  I will leave you with a picture of Aiko. 😻




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!!! :)