Search This Blog

Verify

6/27/18

We are Packed!!!!

I can't believe Norman has been gone nearly a week already, and I am so happy that I can say we are officially packed up!!!!  They got both the storage unit and the apartment done, so tomorrow they will be loading our stuff on the truck!


I've received all the important documents from the mail like my registration sticker for my car (bc THAT'S a ticket just waiting to happen - driving halfway across the country with an expired tag). Shoes came for my nephew that I had ordered, and a prescription came through that we had been fighting with insurance over for 2 months.  So we are pretty much ready to go!

I am so tired.  I am sooooo ready to get my kids from camp and start heading toward Norman.  This is getting old.  I am so thankful they got to go though, even though logistically it was a bit tough.

I did buy all our patriotic gear for the Capitol 4th concert that we are going to.  It's held on the west lawn of the Capitol, and we will be decked out in red, white, and blue with light up blinking necklaces and Mardi Gras beads.  It's gonna be super neat. It is televised on your local PBS station...I think at 8 eastern time, so watch for us!!!  If only we we're out there now...it'll happen.  Alright, that's all for now.  I'm beat, and I need to be up early for the movers. We are halfway done with this part of it!!! Thankfully!!
Ciao Peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!!! :)