Search This Blog

Verify

11/3/18

It's 5:58 a.m., and I reeaaaally wish I was asleep still, but such is life.  Fred has crawled under my pillow, but I'm holding my ground and not letting my dog push me out of my bed.  We have a long day ahead of us today, with at least one house showing scheduled at 11:30, and I am really hoping to get another couple more requests by the end of the day.  

Norman and I are really hoping to get a date night in tonight, but it's all up to my back.  I think it knows it's finally getting the surgery I have been needing on Friday, and the past few days have pretty much sucked.  

We took Eli to NYC for his 15th birthday two weeks ago, and although it was a quick trip, we had a great time.  We took the boys to see School of Rock before it goes off Broadway, and it was so good.  We also ate at Eli's favorite Olive Garden in Times Square, bought ornaments for the tree at the Christmas Shop, went to One World Observatory, visited the 9/11 reflecting pools, wandered around Rockefeller Center and ate some yummy NY pizza...it was a great trip! And taking the Amtrak up was nice.  We will definitely be making more weekend trips up that way!  It did make me realize just how badly this surgery is needed though, and I'm super thankful I have a full 6 months to recover before we hit up Disney World in May.  I'd like to be able to ski this season, but that remains to be seen.  I am not going to mess up the healing process by doing too much too soon.  

That's about all I have for now...I'm going to wrap this up with some photos of our trip and then go get something for breakfast.  I hope you all have a great weekend!!!


















 And that about sums it up!  Wish us luck on the showing today...prayers are much appreciated, along with crossed fingers and toes too!!! I will be so relieved when this is behind us and we are settled in a house better suited to our needs.  ♥️
Ciao Peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!!! :)