Search This Blog

Verify

6/6/19

Girls Trip Day 5


This will be super short, but I just wanted to jot down a few thoughts during this trip.  It has been amazing.  I have missed this woman who is a sister to me, SO much, and this week is so precious.  On Sunday we did a Painting with a Twist class which I was totally skeptical about, but we had THE best time!!!!  After that we went to the Melting Pot, which I really love, but my friend has a milk allergy that can be life threatening, they did not take it seriously, and I got a crash course in how to administer an EpiPen. It was super scary.  

On Monday we decided to do a day at the Magic Kingdom, and we had the best time together.  It is so special to get to go with your family to Disney, but to get to go with one of your best friends is so special.  We got all the fast passes we wanted, dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern, and had the most amazing day .  Try to find us in this photo!!!! 😁


On Tuesday we spent the day at the salon and the evening watching a scary movie and then eating down at Universal Citywalk.  I LOVE it down there.

Wednesday was a total rest day...we watched Netflix movies in bed all day, ordered UberEats, and I napped a lot, and today we are headed down to the beach at Fort DeSoto which is on the Tampa Bay side.  That means clear water and white sand....perfect!

Gotta start getting ready. I just wanted to do a quick grattiude post while I was here. I miss home so much, but I'm so grateful for this time I have to spend with this precious friend of mine.  ❤️ Ciao Peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!!! :)