Search This Blog

Verify

6/12/19

Not Much Info at this Point...


So I wanted to update on my doctors appointment yesterday.  There's not much to tell, but I do have a referral for a Neurologist and another chronic illness I have that sucks pretty badly.  If you know what IC stands for, you probably have it, as most doctors don't even know how to treat it at this point.

I loved the bedside manner of the doctor I saw today, who is affiliated with GW Hospital Network in DC and feel I will get outstanding care there.  She had me do a couple of balance tests and touching the pad of my index finger then flipping it to touch the pad of my finger to her finger ...that didn't go great.  Also, standing with my eyes closed was not the greatest either.  But it's a start.  Norman came with me...I thank God for this man...and he helped fill in the blanks on surgeries I forgot I had and things like that . So I probably won't get in until the end of July...I take off for Texas to pick up some lovely kiddos and then take my two and one of the other kiddos to church camp next week. The rest of the week we will be playing with the donkeys and chickens and taking a trip up to Alabaster Caverns.  Then after camp we have to rush back...girls are coming home with us...so we can make it to an appt for Chase and then go to the Capitol Fourth concert!!! 😍 Busy busy.  Then my parents will be visiting, my best friend Misty will be visiting, and then we will have our Israel trip...then back surgery.  I'm booked out til like January, and it's only June 🤦. That's enough update for now...I have a NYC or Williamsburg trip to plan for right after the 4th of July! I think I might cry...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!!! :)