Search This Blog

Verify

1/21/09

Quiet Morning

Chase and I are sitting in my bed watching Curious George and looking out our window watching all the people bundled up scurrying down the street. It's 9 glorious degrees outside, and we will be staying indoors today. *sigh* How much longer until spring???

I do plan on taking his nap time to work on more scrap booking and reading more of my Twilight book. Well, that and a bit of cleaning and laundry. This weekend is officially "paint back weekend", so I am working hard on cleaning, organizing and sorting today thru Friday. We are all FINALLY feeling better, so hopefully we can get some stuff done around here.

Okay, Chase is trying to dance on the bed, and it's not that great for trying to type so I'll wrap this up. I will leave you with a few promised pictures of my scrap booking. It's so addictive, and I am getting better with all the little decorations. Here are a few of my favorite pages...Melinda if you look close enough, you might find a picture of Josh taken way back in the day... :)
Have a fab Wednesday! Ciao

7 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are feeling better and staying in today!! I'd never make it living any where else but in warm climates! lol Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stacey! So glad you visited my blog. Nice to see another Okie:-) Love your scrapbook pages from back in the day. Too funny. Just wanted to stop by to say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Josh was a scrawny little thing, wasn't he?! Hahaha : )

    Glad you finally picked up Twilight. How are you liking it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved your scrapbook pages. Kudos for keeping up with it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man we should have scrapped booked together!!! Your pages are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Reina I was so not into it in Dayton...it's only recently that I've found a desire to do it!!! Thank you!!

    Melinda lol :) I love it so far!!! I am bringing the whole series with me...I have a feeling I'm going to have a lot of time on my hands in Austin...

    Shontel, I so miss Alabama's warm climate...I never thought I'd survive in the arctic either lol :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!!! :)