Search This Blog

Verify

4/29/21

Party of Four...Errr...FIVE!

Today we got a bit further down the foster/adoption road! Our kiddo's social worker finished the ICPC paperwork, so he sent it up to his boss today, and his boss sent it up to Austin to finish up at the state level...then they send it on over to Oklahoma, and - hallelujah - we can start getting all the things done that Oklahoma requires. 

I wanted to give everyone ample warning that this blog's url will be changing. Instead of this blog being  fourcannons.blogspot.com, it will be changing to fivecannons.blogspot.com. Please please write this down, because I will be changing it permanently to FIVECANNONS in a couple of weeks, and I want to make sure everyone is switched over. 

Also, if you are subscribed to my blog via email, that will stop within the month. The 3rd party platform that made that possible will not be offering that service. I am looking to find another widget that will allow that, but as of right now, it will be ending in May. 

That's all for now peeps, but I will leave you with a precious picture of our kitties!! Ciao! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!!! :)