Search This Blog

Verify

3/2/19

We have Furniture!!!

Ahhh...what a difference having furniture in your house makes!!! This week we got our master bedroom furniture, our living room couches, and the downstairs game/movie room couch delivered!!! In a couple of weeks our recliners will be delivered, and then we will be all moved in!!  Right now we are still unpacking boxes and looking for things...like umm...MY CLOTHES!!! Yep, that's definitely a problem.  We will find everything eventually.

I am am still going to physical therapy which sucks.  I want to quit, but Norman keeps encouraging me.  I know I should be doing it for me, but I'm really doing it to not let him down.  

Tomorrow he is going to go buy an eliptical, and I'm really excited about that!!!  I am determined to get skinny for our summer Disney trip!!  There are 11 of us going, one of which is Eli's best friend who doesn't even know she's going! She's never been, and it will be so awesome to have her along.

She's sort of just become a part of the family.  We took her skiing with us last year, and Disney this year, then she will spend the summer with us.  I am already praying that she and Eli will get married!!! 😁😁😁. Just kidding.  Kind of.  I need to get church camp booked, and then in September we are going to Arizona.  I am definitely looking forward to all the travel coming up, and I can't wait to spend some time in Texas with my friends. I love DC, but I really miss my friends terribly.  

Alright, that's all for now!  Holy smokes it's 3am.  Sweet dreams friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!!! :)