Search This Blog

Verify

6/30/22

New Wheels & Theater Party

Well, after weeks...well, more like months of needing to get the boys vehicles, we finally buckled down and got it done last week. We traded in our expensive (read 'much beloved family car that we could finally afford bc we only needed one vehicle") car to get a more affordable family car with a small enough payment to afford Eli and Chase's cars. 

We are all very happy with our vehicles, and the whole process was made even easier and better because we were able to get all three at the same place. That was pretty amazing, and we were so thankful that we didn't have to go schlepping all over town for 3 different transactions. 


Then last Saturday we hosted the summer party for the kids theater group, and there were soooo many kids, and soooo much food! The day was gorgeous, besides the fact that it was 100° and I believe one of the hottest days of the year. Half of the time was spent swimming, then they came inside to play the Wii before a few of the kids went back out to swim again. By that point we still had so much food left over and I was missing my family, so my brother & sis-in-law and their 3 kiddos came over to eat and do a night swim. I believe we had about 13 kiddos from the theater group over, and I could not be happier with this group. They are so sweet and kind and appreciative of everything. They are an easy group to love! So here are a few photos from their summer party. I will say that as much as I love getting in the water, I won't be sad when they are forecasting snow instead of 100° temps!!! 😜











Here are some photos I took of my brother and his family later on in the evening once the party was over. I know I keep saying it, but I truly am so thankful to finally be home and have the ability to see my family whenever I want or need to. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!!! :)